The Tools You Need to Succeed.
Get instant access to a database of knowledge based on years of experience from numerous industry experts.
220-pages written specifically for entrepreneurs launching a food or beverage product.
Growing collection of videos covering everything from banking to packaging.
Comprehensive collection of business templates, documents, & planning resources.
Simple planner for loan applications, determining viability, and product costing.
With your Premium Subscription, you'll get 18-Month access today to:
- Custom Financial Planner to generate a three-year forecast
- Our newly-released 220 page e-Book, Idea to Reality
- Our custom 45-lesson Entrepreneur Course
- Our growing educational Video Library
- Numerous Business Templates and Planning Resources
Free 1-hour advising session
5 discounted half-hour advising sessions
A Successful Product Launch Starts With a Sound Financial Plan.
No experience with spreadsheets required - just answer the questions and let the planner do the rest. Our one-of-a-kind, user-friendly spreadsheet, for Premium-Level Subscribers only, walks you step-by-step through the planning assumptions to determine your food product MSRP and generate your 3-year forecast pro-forma documents for your business plan: Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement.
What others are saying...
Hear and Learn From Trusted Professionals.
Customized lessons, interviews, and discussions with subject matter experts, updated regularly with new content, available to Premium- and Essential-Level Subscribers.
Choose The Right Resources For Your Business.
Our Resource Library contains a collection of management resources and business templates for a food product startup, available to Premium- and Essential-Level Subscribers, designed to supplement the information in the e-Book and Entrepreneur Course with customizable documents and examples.
Research & Development
- RACI Matrix
- Gantt Chart
- Schedule Process Form
- Preparing for Lab Testing Questionnaire
- Consumer Test Panel Questionnaire
- Process to Launch a Food Product Diagram
- Spec Sheet
- Recipe Card
- Commercial Equipment
- Co-Packer Resource List
- Sales Channels Chart
- Pitch Deck
- Press release
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Partnership Considerations
- MSRP Calculation Example
- Return on Investment
- Profit Margin
- Break Even Analysis
Meet Our Team.
Let Us Guide You Through The Process.
Looking for a place to start? Our Entrepreneur Course pairs directly with the e-Book, providing the framework and tools for informed decision-making as you begin designing your unique plan and map out the process to bring your product to market.
Available to all subscription levels, this course provides a guided structure for an entrepreneur to navigate through the confusing steps to develop and successfully sell a food product. The course includes an e-book, a series of unique industry expert and entrepreneur interviews, supplemental materials, and covers various important concepts:
- Where to Begin: The Decision to Launch, Unique Selling Proposition, Consumer Test Panels, and Incorporation and Legal Matters
- Product Development Phase: Research & Development, Lab Tests for Shelf Life, and Food Cost Analysis and Ingredient Research
- How to Proceed: Your Business Plan, Financing Options, and Labels, Certifications and Nutritional Analysis, Packaging
- Production and Distribution: Co-Packers and Other Ways to Produce Your Product, and Logistics
- Product Success: Branding, and The Photo Shoot
- How to Sell: Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, Sales Strategy, and Sales Channels
- Other Important Information: Conclusion, Key Industry Terms, and Guidelines, Certifications and Labels
Subscription Levels and Pricing
- Custom Financial Planner
Learn more about the planner
- Free 1-Hour Advising Session ($250 Value!)
- 5 discounted 1/2-Hr sessions ($250 value!)
- Educational Video Library
- Business Templates & Resource
- 220-page e-Book, Idea to Reality
- 45-lesson Entrepreneur Course