What you'll get today:
Online access to our e-book Food Business Idea to Reality, A Food Entrepreneur’s Guide to Launching a Product. Get exclusive access to our 220-page e-book, not available anywhere else in the world on any other platform.
Online access to the accompanying Entrepreneur Guide, a custom template for an entrepreneur to navigate through the confusing steps to develop and successfully sell a food product. The course covers various important concepts:
- Where to Begin: The Decision to Launch, Unique Selling Proposition, Consumer Test Panels, and Incorporation and Legal Matters
- Product Development Phase: Research & Development, Lab Tests for Shelf Life, and Food Cost Analysis and Ingredient Research
- How to Proceed: Your Business Plan, Financing Options, and Labels, Certifications and Nutritional Analysis, Packaging
- Production and Distribution: Co-Packers and Other Ways to Produce Your Product, and Logistics
- Product Success: Branding, and The Photo Shoot
- How to Sell: Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, Sales Strategy, and Sales Channels
- Other Important Information: Conclusion, Key Industry Terms, and Guidelines, Certifications and Labels
- Online access to our full informational and educational video library for a one-year period on important details to profitably launching and running a food business, including information on creating and selling food products. Customized lessons have been created with subject matter experts and include regular additions to the video lessons.
- Online access to download and use our extensive set of custom business templates and management resources to help you run your food business.
What Happens After Payment?
After purchasing, you get instant access to all of the above resources.
With your subscription you will be able to upgrade at any time and gain access to even more tools to help you succeed.
Disclaimer: You cannot sell, loan, rent or give away the downloadable files to a third party in any way. All rates are in US dollars.
Any login issues? Contact us at [email protected]